With Valentine’s Day approaching, love is in the air at Universal CityWalk. Celebrate the fun with a loved one or friend from Feb. 8 to Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14.
Here are 6 Romantic Moments to experience at The Entertainment Capital of L.A.See a movie – Universal Cinema offers plush recliner loveseats to cuddle up with your sweetheart to see the newest movies on enormous screens. Click here to see movie times AMC Universal.
- Grab a pre-movie and post-movie drink at the Director’s Lounge Cocktail Bar.
- On Thursday, February 8 starting at 1 p.m., relive every passion-filled moment of Fifty Shades of Grey & Fifty Shades Darker with a movie marathon at Universal Cinema.
- Catch advance screenings of Fifty Shades Freed, the final chapter of the provocative film franchise start on Feb. 9, 2018.
- Be sure to check out the authentic costumes worn by the stars of the movie, Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele) and Jamie Dornan (Christian Gray). They are exclusively on display through March 4, 2018.
- Good Things Come in Pink Boxes. Treat your loved one to an exclusive Voodoo Doughnut. Now open at Universal CityWalk, the Portland, OR based Voodoo Doughnut brings you their sinfully delicious, unconventional line-up of fried creations. Signature favorites include Bacon Maple Bar, Grape Ape and Voodoo Doll doughnuts. There are four colorful, mouth-watering Valentine’s Day themed Devilishly Delicious Heart Shaped Sweets available from Friday, Feb. 9 through Wednesday, Feb. 14.
For more information and to purchase movie tickets, visit CityWalk Hollywood. Regular updates can be found on Universal Studios Hollywood’s Twitter @UniStudio, Facebook-Universal Studios Hollywood and Instagram @UniStudios.
Universal CityWalk – 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608