Manhattan Beach celebrates its second year with ten participating restaurants starting January 25 through January 30. Each participating restaurant offers a pre-fixe dinner menu that includes an appetizer, entrée and a dessert for $30, $40 or $50 per person. Here is a list of some of the participating restaurants:
1. The Strand House is offering a dineMB menu with unobstructed ocean and the Manhattan Beach pier views. 117 Manhattan Beach Blvd. (310) 545-7470.
2. The Rockefeller Crafthouse is offering a $30 dinner by Executive Chef Cody Diegel from Sunday January 25 – Friday January 30. Guests choose one appetizer, one entree and either a hot chocolate chip cookie +ice cream or vanilla crème brûlée or chocolate pots de creme dark chocolate custard with whip cream. It’s available at both the Hermosa Beach & Manhattan Beach locations. 1209 Highland Ave. (310) 545-5810 and 422 Pier Ave. (310) 372-8467.
3. FISHBAR is offering a $30 dinner during that features an appetizer, entree and dessert. Entrees include Mesquite grilled salmon, Mahi Mahi Mediterranean and Chicken Piccata. 3801 Highland Ave. (310) 796-0200.
4. Petros offers a Petros Hellenic California Cuisine Pre-Fixe Menu Dinner for $40.00 per person. Starters include Avgolemono – a thick and warm egg, lemon juice, chicken and rice soup or a Market salad. Next order from the appetizer section a personal veggie pizza or spanakopita with spinach, dill, green onion and Feta cheese. Entrees include a lamb sandwich or grilled salmon. Finish with a dessert of apple bread pudding with chocolate mousse. 451 Manhattan Beach Blvd. B110 (310) 545-4100.
5. Lido di Manhattan is celebration dineMB with a multi-course $30 dinner menu. Choose a first course or tomato soup, Caesar salad or calamari. Next, select pesto gnocchi, chicken Marsala or lemon herb crusted salmon. For dessert the offerings include Tiramisu or a gluten-free chocolate mousse cup or vanilla bean creme brule. Manhattan Marketplace, 1550 Rosecrans Ave. (310) 536-0730.