Looking for some fun weekend activities during the month of January 2016? Here is how you can save money on attractions, dining and hotel accommodations.
2. Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend at the Disneyland® Resort.
May the Force be with you during January 14-17 starting at 10 a.m.. It’s a weekend journey with various runs, special events, Disney entertainment, and your favorite Star Wars and Disney characters cheering your family along the course.There’s a run for Jedi Knights and Padawans of every age and skill level including the Star Wars Half Marathon, Star Wars 10K and Star Wars 5K, and the runDisney Kid Races.Put yourself to the ultimate test and join the Star Wars Rebel Challenge combining the Star Wars 10K and Half Marathon for an out-of-this-world running adventure. Visit http://bit.ly/SciptI for more information and to sign up for an email reminder today. Disneyland – 1313 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, California 92802.
3. Knott’s Berry Farm offers a FREE visit to experience American History. Knott’s Independence Hall is an exact, brick-by-brick replica of the original in Philadelphia, but without the ticket fee and long lines. The Hall is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Want to explore the amusement park? Get a discount for families in January with $32 off adult admission and $7 off kid’s admission. Stay overnight at the nearby Holiday Inn and get exclusive packages that include a free meal for kids and admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. https://www.knotts.com
4. Pirate’s Dinner Adventure all the action takes place on a replica of an 18th century Spanish Gallion set in a 250,000 gallon lagoon. the ruthless bandits have stolen tickets and are giving away free kids admission with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket. http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com. 7600 Beach Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620 Phone: (714) 690-1497
5. Medieval Times is offering kids $7 off admission and $22 off for adults. 7662 Beach Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620 Phone: (888) 935-6878.
6. Big Air Trampoline Park is allowing parents to jump off the walls with one free hour of jump time for kids. Free admission for children (ages 12 & younger) with a paid adult general admission. 8308 On The Mall, Buena Park, CA 90620 – Phone: (844) 550-5867
7. Aquarium of Pacific FREE Child Admission with the purchase of an Adult Admission (reg. Adult price $29.95 and Child price $17.95) Present original coupon at the Aquarium ticket window to receive a FREE Child Admission (ages 3-11) with the purchase of a regular Adult. 100 Aquarium Way Long Beach, CA 90802 – Phone: (562) 590-3100 http://www.aquariumofpacific.org
8. Discovery Cube Orange County – become a green superhero, feel the power of a real rocket engine “launch”, explore the inner workings of a two-story tall dinosaur and try your best slap shot against the Anaheim Duck’s goalie! Traveling exhibits and annual events such as Bug Invasion and Bubblefest throughout the year. Get free admission for kids with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket. 2500 N. Main St. Santa Ana, CA 92705 – Open daily from 10am – 5pm. – (714) 542-CUBE or visit us online www.discoverycube.org. There is also a Brand new Discovery Cube Los Angeles off the 210 Freeway. Starting January 4 families can witness children’s books come alive at Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™. • 11800 Foothill Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91342. Discount Tickets are $10 for adults and children 3 and up.
9. Dine at Fuddruckers in Buena Park and kid’s meals are only $0.99. 7802 Orangethorpe Ave. Buena Park, CA 90621 – Phone: (714) 739-8801
10. Stay overnight at the Radisson Suites in Buena Park and kids get free breakfast as well as 10% off your room. At the Courtyard by Marriott, parents can take advantage of hotel packages that include free breakfast for kids. The Portola Inn & Suites is also adhering to the kid’s demands with a 20% hotel discount, Buena Park Hotel & Suites is offering 20% off and the Days Inn is complying with a 10% room discount.
For more information please contact Visit Buena Park at 800-541-3953 or VisitBuenaPark.com.