When in a new city, isn’t it fun to have a personal guide show you the best sights, restaurants and memorable attractions?
Daily I get a text from someone asking me for advice about a restaurant or travel destination. Happily I share with them a link to one of my reviews on Dine and Travel. I’ve written thousands of dining and travel pieces for over 17 years. Not only do I focus on the greater Los Angeles area, but also Europe, Polynesian Islands, Mexico and Asia.
Some of my fondest trips and dining experiences have been accompanying a guide to get a true local experience of the sights, sounds and flavors of a region.
Recently I was approached by GPSmyCity to collaborate with them with my articles. It’s finally debuting on the GPSmyCity App. I can be your personal guide with the touch of one button on a smart phone or webpage. No need to search, text or use up data to access the Internet.
To get you excited about GPSmyCity we are giving away four FREE Apps during the first week of the launch-
- Barton G – Where Art and Food Collide – Click here – Interactive dining worthy of multiple Instagram posts.
- Pizza Romana: When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza – Click here– One of the best pizza spots in Los Angeles.
- Jill’s 10 Favorite Restaurants in 2015 – Click here – Be the first to get my 2016 Restaurant List.
- 5 Best Cheeseburger Spots in Los Angeles –Click here– Who doesn’t love a great cheeseburger?
Throughout this period, users will be able to upgrade the apps for FREE. With an updated article app you can access offline maps for travel planning.
There are two ways to access article apps on your IOS device –
- You can either click on the link at the end of a blog post that has been turned into an app (if you haven’t already downloaded the free GPSMyCity app you will be prompted to do so).
- Or once you have the GPSMyCity app, you can browse by city to see what articles are available. You can then download the article for free or upgrade for offline use and GPS tracking.
This is a new way to get the information you need faster. Learn about the hidden gems found in cities around the world. It’s ideal for those who travel a lot or unsure of where to dine. Fresh posts will inspire you to explore the wonders beyond your neighborhood.
Check it out and let me know what you think – http://www.gpsmycity.com.