Recently at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California, a summit of more than 200+ innovative consumer brands and leaders in the beauty, wellness, and food introduced their latest consumers products.
FounderMade attendees got a chance to glam up with a manicure from GlamSquad, enjoyed a detoxing armpit facial and complimentary refreshing coconuts from Kopari Beauty, cooled down with Cryo facials from CryoZone, and kept their energy levels up with B12 shots from The Hydration Room.
Here’s 8 products I received at the event and enjoy at home-
1. Navitas – Organic. Plant-based. Superfoods. This line is super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods company that gives you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest. Navitas is Latin for ‘energy.’ They search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized.
2. Lifeway Foods – Lifeway Kefir is a tart and tangy cultured milk smoothie. It’s high in protein and calcium and has 12 live and active probiotic kefir cultures. Organic SKYR offers less sugar and more protein in 5 flavors. The Organic Kefir Cups have their own spoon.
3. Tosi – A health, wellness and weight management program that is affordable, simple to use and you feel healthier and better by balancing your body chemistry.
4. The Perfect Granola – Gluten-free bagged granola and granola bars. The company shares 5% of profits with Homeless shelters, Outreach Centers, and Food Banks. They hire students and give them the skills needed to break the poverty cycle that fuels hunger.
5. Brewla -Coffeehouse Inspired Ice Cream Bars in 5 different flavors. This ice cream bars are made with high-quality ingredients, combining premium teas and organic fair-trade coffee with hormone-free milk and cream, and organic cane. Caffe Latte, Caramel Macchiato, Caffe Mocha, Chai Latte and Match Latte.
6. Love. Sun. Body – The world’s safest and highest quality sunscreen. This is the first and only sunscreens in the US Certified by Ecocert Cosmos Natural. It’s vegan, reef-safe, hypo-allergenic, no eye-stinging ingredients and non-comedogenic. The Broad Spectrum is SPF 30 and SPF 50.
7. Kopari Beauty is a luxury line of coconut oil beauty products that are made with all things natural. Hawaiian-born co-founder and certified organic chef, Kiana Cabell, created a line with no parabens and sulfates. They have a coconut deodorant that really works! This healthy, aluminum-free deodorant glides on clear, is never sticky and will outlast your longest days, leaving you smelling like fresh coconut milk.
8. What’s Your WORD – Washer bracelets stamped custom your personal word or intent with a choice of color. The bracelet is adjustable and they also sell a dainty necklace.