There are so many fun holiday and seasonal culinary treats at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park. Just walking through the parks will appeal to all of your senses in the merriment of decorations, colors and gourmet delights available until January 6, 2019.
It’s a foodie paradise at Disney California Adventure Park, especially when guests purchase a Sip and Savor Pass for $54. Your pass includes a commemorative credential passport with 8 tasting coupons that can be redeemed at a multitude of food and beverage (excluding alcohol) carts located throughout the park.
Annual Disney Passholders get a reduced price, plus special Passholder lanyard and buttons upon passport coupon redemption. Just show your valid Annual Pass and photo ID upon purchase.
- A Twist on Tradition offers celebrating Navidad and Christmas delights.
- Blissfully Braised offers savory items include slow-cooked, savory dishes.
- Brews & Bites celebrates Navidad and offers a frosty beer tasting flight at an additional fee.
- Favorite Things are some of the most comforting, yummy dishes.
- Grandma’s Recipes traditional recipes with a twist, such as warm beef pot roast in a potato bread roll sliced, traditional candied yams that are as good as grandma’s recipe and a gingerbread dessert shaped as Mickey Mouse. This cart offers a tasting flight too.
- Holiday Duets are perfect pairings.
- Merry Mashups is a fusion of seasonal favorites.
- Spicy Celebrations celebrates the flavors of Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and Navidad with a touch of heat.
- Visions of Sugarplums offers sweet treats.
- Winter Sliderland has miniature holiday feasts and sliders for bite-size cravings.
- Winter Wonders offers cozy dishes to warm your senses.
- Paradise Garden Grill offers VIVA NAVIDAD dishes such as Vegan Chile Rellenos, Torta al Pastor, Housemade Pozole, Street-style Tacos and Burritos.
The Sip and Savor Pass is available for sale at Festival Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs (in Paradise Gardens Park), Holidays Central (near The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure), Kingswell Camera Shop and Rushin’ River Outfitters until January 8, 2019 during Disney Festival of Holidays. Items may also be purchased a la carte.
Entertainment throughout the park includes the Mariachi Divas, Phat Cat Swingers, Disney Viva Navidad!, Blue-3 Dance Company, The Sound and Mostly Kosher. Be sure to see the mischievous Holiday Toy Drummers march to their own merry beat.