Support and order seder plates from some of you favorite restaurants for Passover this year. Have a virtual seder with your loved ones, family and friends. Here’s where to order:
- Jewish deli Canter’s offers seder plates for the first two nights curbside and delivery. You can pick up your essentials at the deli counter including boxes of Matzos, Manischesitz wine, Charoses, Gefilte fish, and Passover dinners (choice of beef brisket, roast chicken, or roast turkey) a variety of potato side dishes, and chocolate or vanilla coconut macaroons! Marc & Jacqueline’s staff is also making chopped liver and potato pancakes.
- Passover APL RestaurantNow through April 16, APL is preparing a Passover meal for take-out that includes APL’s signature Passover brisket and a quart container of soup that contains two generously sized matzoh balls. It can be picked-up hot or frozen for use later per customer’s request. Curbside pickup and contact-free delivery within a one-block radius, and delivery on Postmates and Grubhub. 1680 Vine St., (323)416-1280.
- Annual Seder at JarSuzanne Tracht is offering her annual Jar Seder dinner this year at home to celebrate Passover. It’s available for the entire week of the Passover holiday, from April 8 through April 16, with a 48 hour pre-order. She is making matzo ball soup made with a lemongrass broth, Jar’s signature pot roast, carrots and caramelized onions or matzah-crusted chicken Paillard with warm pickled ramp vinaigrette, or braised lamb shank with star anise and port wine. Every entrée offers a choice of two sides – roasted carrots; sweet potato and prunes; and pea tendrils. Dessert is bittersweet chocolate-covered matzah with pecans, toffee and sea salt that serves four. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in your order. 8225 Beverly Blvd., (323)655-6566.
- Spago Seder DinnerOrder curbside or delivery a complete Passover kit that includes wine. The menu includes home-made gefilte fish; Spago chicken and vegetable soup with Judy Gethers’ Matzo Balls; roasted Ora king salmon with ginger-almond crust; braised beef short rib “Flanken”; vegetable ratatouille and roasted Moroccan carrots; coconut macaroons; Vahrona chocolate souffle cake; chocolate almond bark; chocolate-chocolate chip chewy meringues and whipped creme fraiche with Pudwell Farms’ berries. The kit includes candles, and a link to Rabbi Rachlis & Canter Braier’s online Seder ceremony https://universitysynagogue.org/. Prepaid pickup for parties of 1 to 12 people costs $125 per person. Spago is also offering a market box packed with different produce for $55. The produce comes from local farmers and is packed safely with a mix of greens, herbs, and various vegetables. It’s available to order via tock: https://www.exploretock.com/spagobeverlyhills/. 176 N. Canon Drive, (310)385-0880.
- Nybll Passover Dinner Delivered To Your Door. Create a healthy Passover dinner for you and your loved ones is affordable with Nybll Home’s Holiday Meal Promotion. Nybll Home’s healthy home delivery puts plants and lean proteins to work for your body to boost your energy, focus and immunity. Receive enough for up to 6 people for $99. The Holiday Menu includes: Roasted Rosemary Garlic Chicken, Orange Roasted Whole Salmon, Garlic Green Bean, Sweet potatoes + Tahini Miso. You will have a choice of: Kugel or Potato Gratin,Hearty Winter Kale Salad. Another choice of Matzo Ball Soup or Creamy Cauliflower Soup, and last a choice of Chocolate Coconut Macaroons or Apple Tart. Nybll Home donates 5 kids meals for every weekly meal plan purchased. Donated kids meals are delivered to agencies who are servicing our local communities. Nybll has donated over 160,000 meals to date.
- Farmers Market LA – For your Passover Seder, start with free-range chicken at Marconda’s Puritan Poultry or Farmers Market Poultry to make your favorite Chicken Matzo Ball Soup recipe. While you’re there, pick up some fresh eggs for hard boiling—a must on your Seder plate. Make a stop at Magee’s House of Nuts for sweet fruit and nuts o make your homemade charoset. Seder ritual also calls for the drinking of Kosher wine, so stop by Monsieur Marcel Gourmet Market to check that off your list. chag Pesach samech.