1.LEGOLAND Since egg hunts around the world have been canceled due to COVID-19, LEGOLAND® California Resort in Carlsbad has kept the time-honored springtime traditions alive by creating different LEGO® scenes on the White House lawn in its own LEGO version of Washington, D.C. The Park’s Master Model Builders had a little fun of their own using LEGO® models to create fun, silly and entertaining scenes on the infamous lawn. Minilanders are collecting eggs from the Secret Service, chicks defending their giant colorful egg, and a bunny rolling an egg that breaks open as children rejoice. The scenes can be found online at LEGOLAND California Resort’s #LLCBuildingChallenge site where kids are challenged to build, design and create their own springtime scenes.
The #LLCBuildingChallenge site is filled with instructional videos and activities that promote learning, creating and play. All activities on the site are free and available for everyone to enjoy. For more information: https://www.legoland.com/llcbuildingchallenge/.
2. InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown is offering an Easter Takeout Menu this Sunday, April 12, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Menu highlights include Strawberry Kale Salad, Brown Sugar Glazed Ham Steak, Woodland Mushroom, and Kale Ravioli, and Carrot Cake. Additionally, complimentary VIP access to the tallest open-air bar on the Western Hemisphere, Spire 73, will be provided throughout 2020 to those who spend $200 or more.
4. Easter Sunday meals to-go at The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills. The menu features festive spring dishes tailored for two to four people for $80. Receive baked ham with brown sugar and a mustard glaze, local farmed baby beets, rainbow carrots, scalloped potato gratin, buttered green asparagus, tender lettuces greens with lemon-mustard vinaigrette, carrot cake cupcake and Hot Cross Buns.Advanced orders can be placed by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Farmers Market LA has all the Easter brunch ingredients you need. Pick up fresh bread, pastries of carrot cake at Michelina Artisan Boulanger. Order your spiral ham for pick-up or delivery from Huntington Meats & Sausage or Marconda’s Meats. Pick up gourmet chocolates at Littlejohn’s English Toffee and “Chillin’ With My Peeps” Shake from Dylan’s Candy Bar.
6. Food For Love is delivering Passover & Easter family meals that includes a Heirloom Spring crudite board with house made Ranch, Deviled Eggs with smoked bacon & Greek yogurt and roasted asparagus, tomato & goat cheese quiche. Select a classic Caesar Salad with housemade Caesar Dressing)or Asparagus Salad with arugula, shaved zucchini, watermelon radish & organic quinoa with mint basil vinaigrette. Main Entrees include slow poached salmon with a lemon dill beurre blanc; herb roasted free-range chicken with roasted shallot gravy; roasted pork shoulder with orange marmalade sauce; tender Burgundy braised beef or black pepper Tofu. There are a variety of sides and desserts, including gluten-free options. Order from family-style Passover and Easter menus available for delivery, pick up and shipping. The holiday family-style dinners serve 4 to 6 people for $175. Go to https://www.foodlovela.com to see the menu offerings.
6. BOA Steakhouse – Enjoy an Easter Sunday celebration at home with a BOA family meal that feeds four featuring signature sides, 8 hour braised Creekstone brisket, and a Easter Fun basket. Call or email to place your order by 4 p.m. this Friday, for curbside pickup available on Saturday. (310)278-2050 or email@example.com.
7. Jean Georges Beverly Hills Easter Brunch To-Go – Select a three course meal with a starter of broccoli & kale soft-boiled eggs, croutons and parmesan; avocado and snow pea lettuce cups, sweet chili dressing; or Peekytoe Crab Cake with sugar snap pea remoulade. Entree choices include roasted salmon, green curry, ramps and fennel;
parmesan crusted organic chicken, artichokes, lemon butter and basil; ratatouille of eggplants, zucchinis, bell pepper, tomatoes all cook with aromatic herbs; or Kurobuta Ham braised and glazed with honey. Choose two sides per order such as wild mushrooms, white wine and sage; grilled green asparagus olive oil and lemon or mash potatoes with fresh butter. Finish with a dessert of either chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache and toasted marshmallow meringue. 9650 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, (310)860-6566.
8. Madre Torrance/Palms – Easter brunch menu includes mezcal mimosas, champagne bottles and frozé to go in addition to Oaxacan breakfast bowls, omelet’s and Oaxacan family style brunch packs. Madre’s “movers and shakers” old-fashioned with mezcal reposado, tequila reposado, agave, mole bitters, Benèdictine and lime Is now available for $10 for takeout and delivery. Madre is also now offering gift cards for purchase that are good for both locations, on their website. You can order pick-up at Palms location by calling (310) 559-4732 and at Torrance by calling (310) 974-8005, delivery is available at both locations through Chownow, Grubhub, Doordash, Postmates, Caviar, Delivery.com, and UberEats. Takeout/Delivery Hours: 12 to 9 p.m.
9.Poppy + Rose Downtown LA is now offering spaghetti with meatballs and BBQ family style meals. The spaghetti meal includes 1 pound dry spaghetti pasta, 1 quart marinara sauce, 1 quart meatballs and 4 ounces of parmesan for only $28 and feeds up to 4 people. The BBQ family meal includes Half Rack Ribs Brisket, Choice of two sides, Mac n Cheese, Green Beans and Mixed Greens and also feeds 4 people. You can order ahead by calling (213)-622-0176 or you can order delivery through UberEats and Postmates. Takeout and delivery is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
10. Pasta Sister Easter – Celebrate Easter the Italian way with the family-owned restaurant and pasta shop, Pasta Sisters. The Culver City location is offering a special bundle with an Italian Easter cake and a bottle of Moscato d’Asti or Prosecco for $45. 3280 Helms Ave., (424)603-4503.
11. Easter take-out Marie Callender’s – Enjoy classic American dishes and freshly prepared pies for your Easter Sunday feast. The family ham dinner serves four people for $49.99, and includes oven-roasted ham, glaze, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetables, and a whole pie of your choice. Individual ham dinners are available for $13.99 each and include ham, glaze, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread and vegetables. Those looking for an Easter brunch option can enjoy ham, bacon or vegetable 9-inch quiches for $14.79 each. All Easter meals must be pre-ordered over the phone. 11324 National Blvd., (310)478-0347 and other locations.
12 Nybll Easter at Home is delivered to your door. Executive chef puts plants and lean proteins to work for your body to boost your energy, focus and immunity for “Stealth Health.” Receive roasted rosemary garlic chicken; orange roasted whole salmon; garlic green beans; sweet potatoes + tahini miso; a choice of: kugel or potato gratin; hearty winter kale salad; matzo ball soup or creamy cauliflower soup and a choice of chocolate coconut macaroons or apple tart for $99.