I just learned that Disneyland Park in Anaheim announced – A Touch of Disney, a new ticketed experience within select outdoor areas of Disney California Adventure Park. Disney fans can purchase tickets on March 4, 2021 to be one of the first to enter this new reopening beginning March 18, 2021. Tickets are available on Thursdays through Mondays from 12 pm to 8 pm.
Tickets are $75 for ages 3+ and over. Guests must be purchased in advance, and online for a specific date (subject to availability). Limit 8 tickets per person, per experience date.
A Touch of Disney ticket includes:
- Parking for the experience at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure beginning at 11:30 a.m.
- Guests will undergo temperature screenings at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure prior to going through security check. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be directed to an additional location for rescreening. A Guest with a temperature of 100.4 F or above—in addition to everyone in the Guest’s traveling party—will not be allowed entry.
- A $25 A Touch of Disney Dining Card redeemable for food and nonalcoholic beverages at select dining locations within the Disneyland Resort (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol purchases)*
- Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos captured during day of the experience. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required.
- The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort remain closed and will reopen at a later date.
- Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park remain closed and will reopen at a later date, pending state and local government approvals.
- Upon reopening, certain parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings will be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability or even closure, and park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
Dates, ticket availability and prices for the A Touch of Disney experience will be released on a rolling basis until the experience ends. Please keep checking back for the most up-to-date details. This will be a limited-time experience.
Note: there will be no admission tickets available for purchase at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
*A Touch of Disney Dining Cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law. May not be used towards the purchase of alcohol or any merchandise items, services, admission tickets, or gift cards. For additional terms and conditions visit disneyterms.com/atouchofdisney.