Ventura Harbor restaurants and seafood markets are offering a variety of take-out/ pick-up options for the Ventura County community. There are 11 open and participating today, March 24 for ‘The Great American Takeout.” According to Ventura Port District (VPD) General Manager Brian Pendleton, “This is an ideal way to support our restaurant owners and their employees.”
Ventura Harbor Village’s seafood markets continue to stay open, offering customers a safe alternative to freshly caught proteins, fresh off the boats. Also, the weekly Saturday Fishermen’s Market in the Ventura Harbor Village continues from 7:30 a.m. – Noon (or while supplies lasts).
Call ahead for takeout orders and please continue to respect social distancing practices. Here’s the phone numbers and websites of the participating restaurants:
- 805 Bar & Grilled Cheese – (661) 312-7155 ttps://www.805copa.com/ Gourmet Grilled Cheese, Soups & Salads, Sides & more.
- Andria’s Seafood Restaurant & Market – (805) 654-0546 https://www.andriasseafood.com/ Seafood Specialties, Fish Market, Kids’ Meals, Clam Chowder, and Fish N’ Chips.
- Coastal Cone – (805) 658-2837 https://www.coastalcone.com/ Ice Cream Specialties, Dole Whip, and Malts.
- Copa Cubana – (661) 312-7155 https://www.805copa.com/ Classic Cuban Fare.
- Harbor Cove Cafe – (805) 658-1639 https://www.venturaharborvillage.com/directory/harbor-cove-cafe/ American Beach Fare, Burgers & Sandwiches, Salads & Soups and Breakfast Items.
- Margarita Villa Mexican Restaurant – (805) 654-7906 https://www.villaventuraharbor.com/ Mexican Entrees, Kid’s Menu, Soups & Salads, Seafood & Vegetarian.
- The Greek Mediterranean Steak & Seafood – (805) 650-5350 https://www.thegreekventura.com/ Mediterranean Seafood & Grill Entrees, Family Meals, Sandwiches & Burgers, Kid’s Menu, Soups & Salads.
- The Parlor – (805) 658-2837 https://www.coastalcone.com/ Burgers, Sandwiches, and Hot Dogs.
- Ventura Fresh Fish – Fish Market (206) 391–9054 https://www.eatlocalseafood.com/ Fresh Seafood
- Water’s Edge Restaurant & Bar– (805) 642-1200 https://www.watersedgeventura.com/ Seafood & Tacos, Ribs & Pasta, Salads & Soups, Brunch Items, Dinner for 2 and a Kid’s Menu.
- Wild Local Seafood – Fresh Fish Market – (805) 252-3639 https://wildlocalseafood.com/ Fresh cut and frozen sustainable Fresh Seafood, and Ceviche.
Also contact Ventura Harbor Village at 805-477-0470, or visit VenturaHarborVillage.com. Ventura Harbor Village is located at 1583 Spinnaker Drive in Ventura. Post, share, and like.