The decision to temporarily close the Rosewood Miramar Beach resort was made to ensure the health and safety of guests, associates and the community during the coronavirus pandemic.
Last month, the Rosewood Miramar Beach team launched #MiramarOnTheMove initiative to help local residents in Montecito and Santa Barbara, and to thank the heroic first responders and frontline essential workers helping throughout Santa Barbara county.
Executive Chef Massimo Falsini helped in leading #MiramarOnTheMove by preparing complimentary fresh and warm meals to over 1,500 people.
Launched on March 27, the meals were delivered to the community by the brightly colored Miramar food truck. It cruised throughout Montecito and Santa Barbara, with routes including stops at the Montecito Post Office, San Ysidro Pharmacy, Montecito Fire Department, Vons Pharmacy on Coast Village Road and American Riviera Bank Montecito Branch.
Falsini and team will continually adapt and evolve the concept to ensure they are supporting the needs of the community during these difficult times.
The initiative has now expanded to include the delivery of fresh lunches during the week to those in the care of the Santa Barbara Mental Wellness Center and United Way.
#MiramarOnTheMove also provides families in need with with essential care supplies, as well as delivering canned goods to local animal shelters.
When we are all informed that it is safe to travel again, All Rosewood properties have been implementing intensified precautionary measures, following guidelines set by government and health authorities to include the following:
- Hourly deep cleaning, disinfection of public areas and common touch points, e.g. lobby areas and elevators
- Provision of surgical masks and hand sanitizer to all guests and associates
- Mandatory, frequent temperature checks for all guests and associates
- Health declaration for all contractors and other third parties who visit our properties
- Regular cleaning of air filters and air conditioning systems
- Briefing all associates on enhanced personal hygiene
- Closure of hydrotherapy areas in spas, including steam, sauna and vitality pools.
The Rosewood Miramar will be open hopefully soon, offering guests a vacation experience that will renew their senses.
One thought on “Rosewood Miramar Beach On The Move”
Thank you for this story! You did a great job of writing an enlightening story of local good.