1. The Better Skin Mirakle Cream fans have reported 25 skincare benefits from this ingredient rich recipe featuring coconut oil, sea buckthorn, shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe, and soothing algae. Better Skin Epik C Serum offers plant-based technology combined with ascorbic acid offers the most stable form of Vitamin C (3%). Majestem tightens and lifts the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C hydrates, lightens and brightens dull skin, while reducing redness and puffiness for a healthy youthful glow. PhytoVie acts as a natural pollution shield to protect skin from free radicals all day long. Better Skin Lava Magik is a daily cleanser, face mask and premium scrub all-in-one. Nutrient-rich ingredients such as French Lava, calendula, sweet orange and grapeseed oils, cucumber, parsley, and chamomile assist the skin in creating the appearance of healthy radiant, more youthful looking skin. Price: Get 15% off until the end of January, 2021.
2. Take care of your hands with Eco Gloves. This company is the first glove made with biodegradable and compostable for eco-friendly hand protection solutions. Eco Gloves are durable and made with premium vegetable-based ingredients that make them not only better for the environment. Bathe your hands in your favorite hand cream and put Eco Gloves on. Keep them on for at least 10 minutes to discover softer and more supple hands. By using renewable plant-based materials that are sustainable and compostable, Eco Gloves help to reduce carbon footprint by 68% compared to traditional plastics. Clean and soft hands and a clean environment, is what 2021 is all about. Price: Starting at $15.
3. SPARTI Scents is a combination of dynamic notes of Star Fruit, Frozen Lemon, and Coriander de Leaf in a stick. Get your groove on in 2021 with this easy to apply perfume. The festive packaging makes it a great gift for yourself, your teen or a dear friend.
4. Eczema Honey Well-Being Kit – Since we still will be wearing masks, using sanitizer and washing our hands in 2021, wear a reusable triple layer honey bee face covering. It’s washable, made in the USA offering 100% cotton on the outside and pleated polyester layer in the center. The kit also comes with a comfortable pair of cotton gloves, and a travel size hand sanitizer that is a fragrance-free gel formula to put in your pocket or purse when you go outside. Price: $16.99. Other Eczema Honey products are available at CVS.
5. Seabae is an eco-conscious beauty solutions brand for ocean lovers and the environmentally conscious. Seabae Wipes are the first of their kind makeup remover wipes made from ethically-sourced hemp cotton. Now there is zero waste, because they are reusable after more than 1000 washes. Not only are these biodegradable, but also esthetically pleasing shaped as a seashell with a shade of ocean blue Buy a Combo Pack that includes 3 face wipes, 7 eye wipes, a laundry bag to wash them in and a reusable Seabae Travel Pouch.
6. Humble Brands, the natural deodorant and wellness company dedicated to creating products formulated with clean and simple ingredients, unveils a new collaboration by releasing a signature scent with actress Troian Bellisario today. Named Star Anise & Palmarosa ($9.99), this unique, gender neutral scent was formulated to be a one of a kind grounded, earthy and unforgettable scent. All other Humble deodorants, the scent is made of 4 Simple Ingredients- Coconut Oil, Non-GMO Cornstarch, Beeswax, Baking Soda plus Star Anise, Palmarosa, Fir Balsam & Patchouli essential oil. They are made with no aluminum, alcohol, parabens, dyes or artificial fragrances. Together with Troian, Humble has made the decision to donate 50% of profits from the signature scent to a charity close to both of their hearts — Together We Rise, a non-profit organization with a vision to improve the lives of children in foster care, bringing resources to foster youth and use service-learning activities to educate volunteers on issues surrounding the foster care system. Priced under $10.
7. For those who love their nails, the new nail brand Nail Wig Stroke Effect, was launched during COVID-19 after the salon, Nail Wig Toppings Bar, was ordered to shut down. The products are bottled, offering decorative embellishments that change the look of base colored manicured nails, instantly (hence the name, Nail WIG!). Frosted Tips ($10) offer a glitzy look, this gorgeous silver holographic glitter that gives the nails a strobe effect. To use: Apply base color, sprinkle glitter, dry with UV lamp, and apply gel top coat. Chrome Spykes ($10) is a reflective foil transfer paper that changes any look from flat to multi-dimensional. To use: Apply base coat, remove and trim foil to nail, apply foil to area desired to transfer pattern, peel off foil, set with top coat. Off The Hook ($10) is a gold mixed glitter with tiny, high chroma pigments for a metallic effect.To use: Apply top coat, buff a thin layer of flakes onto nail surface, brush off excess, apply hard gel and seal with top coat.
8. Osmosis Beauty formulates healthy and non-toxic makeup for all skin types, including those undergoing oncology treatments. Each product consists of natural pigments, gentle ingredients and botanicals. Osmosis Lip Intensive is a liquid lipstick offering rich pigments and a lustrous, creamy finish that hydrates, nourishes and protects lips. Available in 6 bold, brilliant and natural shades.
9. Rejuvenate and moisturize your hair in 2021 with Stellar Strands ($13) from Kinky Curly. This hydrating deep treatment is enriched with Argan and Macadamia Oil to moisturize dry, brittle curly or kinky hair and reduces breakage while it rejuvenates. Kinky Curly products are made with natural ingredients to strengthen and nourish your hair. Formulated with phthalate free fragrances and safe food grade colors, without drying alcohols or silicones, petroleum or mineral oil, or any hydrolyzed wheat protein, animal protein or other proteins that can build up when used daily. Their products have not been tested on animals.
10. For aches and pains, Australian made Subtle Energies offers results-based aromatherapy, natural skincare and wellness solutions founded on authentic Ayurveda principles. Their Muscle Ease Massage Blend is a powerful combination of strengthening and rejuvenating essential oils combined with the fortifying base oils, ideal for deep tissue massage. When applied it helps detoxify joints, feet and legs and anyone experiencing congestion. The Muscle Ease Blend can be used liberally all over the body to keep warm and well during the winter blues.