Now through January 31, 2021, participating restaurants in the Central Coast area are offering multi-course takeout meals and special deals during SLO CAL Restaurant Month. Enjoy three-course meals ranging from $30 to $45 per person at some of the finest cuisines on the Central Coast.
FAMILY DINING SPOTS
Eureka! combines handmade all-American food using locally sourced produce and a rotating craft beer and beverage program. San Luis Obispo’s Eureka! is offering a special of crispy glazed Brussels and two of their delicious burgers with cocktails for $40 (that’s $20 per person). SLO Brew at the Rock and Popolo Catering are also offering some great price specials for families.
VEGETARIAN and VEGAN
Healthy eating is always a viable option during SLO’s Restaurant Month. Dietary needs shouldn’t restrict anyone who craves some vegetarian and vegan food options from participating this month. Linnaea’s Cafe offers three-course vegetarian dinners, and Captain Bill’s Subs creates vegan meals.
Even if indoor and outdoor dining at some of the restaurants is restricted this month, there are plenty of takeout and delivery options to enjoy at home, a park or take to overlook the Pacific Ocean. Here are a few ideas to enjoy SLO Restaurant Month from afar.
6 CHEAP EATS
- Five participating Jamba locations, stretching from Arroyo Grande to Paso Robles are offering a cool smoothie for $1, when you buy one at full price.
2. Captain Bill’s Subs is offering two subs with chips, drinks and cookies for a total of $30 (that’s $15 per person).
3. Mulligan’s Bar & Grill in Avila Beach or their sister kitchen at Blacklake Bar & Grill in Nipomo offers a choice of a burger with fries and a beverage (including beer or wine) for $16 per person.
4. Eureka! pairs crispy glazed Brussels and two delicious burgers with cocktails for $40 (that’s $20 per person).
5. Burger Village offers any two burgers off their menu with fries, drinks and dessert for $50 for two (that’s $25 per person).
6. Top it all off with Grandma’s Frozen Yogurt and Waffle Shop in Morro Bay for $11.95 per person, allowing you to finish your SLO CAL experience with warm peaches or apples, bananas and strawberries, or chocolate-covered marshmallows topped with nuts and/or granola and ice cream.
FUN DATE NIGHT RESTAURANT in SLO
SLO Provisions or Burger Village are the best picks for a perfect date night.
Cass Winery Giveaway during Restaurant Month 2021 is a chance to wine $100 Cass Winery gift cards. Go to SLOCAL Instagram and 👍🏼like the post of a man eating a juicy burger. 👥 follow @slocal and @cass_winery 👭 tag three quarantine pals in the comments. Get your submission in before 12pm PST today! The winner will be announced Friday at 12pm PST 🎉.
Pastry Chef Caitlin of Hotel SLO suggests that now is a great time to buy gift cards, to show support to SLO’s restaurants. For those who prefer to add their own homestyle flair, consider picking up a SLO Farmer’s Market Cookbook along with some local produce from SLO’s markets and grocery stores. If you want to stay overnight here is a list of places to stay.
Follow SLO on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and your chance to win $1000 in giveaways for prix-fixe takeout meals, all supporting local restaurants!
*Prices, offers and availability vary per restaurant and are noted below. Please call individual restaurants for open hours and additional information.