This weekend Beyond Meat is unveiling their newest Beyond Burger® at The Beyond Burger Mobile Pop-Up in Los Angeles and five other cities (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and New York) on Saturday, May 1 and Sunday, May 2 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Exclusive Taste of the new and healthier Beyond Burger
Fans throughout the country can get a sneak peek to taste the new Beyond Burger for FREE before it enters grocery stores coast to coast during the week on May 3. Visit one of the exclusive mobile pop-ups on Saturday, May 1st and Sunday, May 2nd from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m, while supplies last at:
● Los Angeles (The Brig, 1525 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291)
● Chicago (Pioneer Court, 401 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611)
● Dallas (Klyde Warren Park, 2012 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75201)
● Atlanta (Piedmont Park (Greystone), 400 Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30309)
● Miami (LAB Miami, 400 NW 26th St, Miami, FL 33127)
● New York City (Barclay’s Center, 620 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217)
The new Beyond Meat is meatier, juicier, and more sustainable. The vegan patty contains fewer calories and 35% less fat and saturated fat compared to traditional 80/20 beef, yet is still full of flavor.
Beyond Meat’s brand new Beyond Burger will be sold in a 2-pack, the brand’s first-ever value 4-pack (MSRP: $9.99) and in a 1lb. Beyond Beef pack.
Beyond Meat’s announced the establishment of the Plant-Based Diet Initiative Fund at the Stanford University School of Medicine to create a repository of cutting-edge research that will help drive and inform future breakthrough product innovation to advance human health.
Visit Beyond Meat’s store locator to find the new Beyond Burger and other Beyond Meat products at a store near you.