Last weekend was National Rose Day and FIOL Rosé sent me a bottle to celebrate. Its their bold new pink Prosecco. FIOL’s co-founder Gian Luca Passi retails at $18.99 and can easily be shipped right to your doorstep via the brand’s new online store, ShopFiol.com and at select retailers.
- The lively pink prosecco is made using the finest Glera (85%) and Pinot Noir (15%) grapes from Treviso, Italy.
- The Charmat method, which is widely associated with the Prosecco region, is used during production, creating the perfect bubbly sensation throughout the mouth-feel.
- With an inviting translucent coral color, FIOL Rosé gives off fruity aromas of raspberry and wild strawberry and hints of citrus lemon fruits and white flowers.
- On the palate, familiar notes of pear and apple dance around, while the Pinot Noir shines through, resulting in a harmonious palate with a persistent finish.
- FIOL Rosé is great from bottle to glass but it also creates a refreshing mixed drink such as a bellini, mimosa or our favorite, FIOL’s Rosato Spritz–recipe is below.