Living in Los Angeles, I am of course a LA RAMS fan! I’ve meet Les Snead and some of the Rams players at various philanthropic events. They are a great and talented team. Go cheer them on at some of my favorite spots –
The BLUE & GOLD Bagels – RAMS fans enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday morning with fresh Blue & Gold bagels. They are made now through Sunday and can be pre-ordered for your Super Bowl party! The Bagel Broker is located at 7825 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles (323) 931-1258.
- Te’kila Super Bowl Sunday – Enjoy Happy Hour prices with $5 mimosas and $7 Bloody Marys all day long while watching the Rams play the Patriots. Both locations will be lively inside the Mexican cantinas offering themed daily specials ranging from Margarita Mondays to Fajita Thursdays. 6541 Hollywood Blvd. (323)960-2404 and 13817 Ventura Blvd.(818)986-4623.
- Blue & Gold Donuts – Trejo’s Coffee and Donuts is now featuring Los Angeles Rams inspired donuts for the Big Game for Super Bowl fans on Sunday, February 3. Blue and Gold raised glazed donuts are available in-store now through Super Bowl Sunday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. 6785 Santa Monica Blvd. (323)462-4600.
- Watching the Super Bowl at Tavern – Step into the Blue Room for football team themed food and drinks served from 3 to 9 p.m. The Los Angeles Rams offering is a shrimp taco with blood orange and Meyer lemon salsa, aïoli & roasted poblano slaw for $15. The New England Patriots dish for $15 is crab and lobster roll with tarragon, aïoli and chips. Enjoy this with a West Coast Angel City Pilsner or East Coast Victory Prima Pilsner. Both are $7 each. 11648 San Vicente Blvd. (310)806-6464.
- Super Bowl specials at The Independence – Enjoy Happy Hour prices on wings, beer, mac and cheese, and burgers from 1 p.m. until close. The tavern boasts several HD televisions, so every guest will have a clear view of the game. For those hosting a party, order a Super Bowl Sunday party platter featuring Farmer’s Market salad, Indy wings and crudite, fried chicken sandwich or grilled veggie sandwich, grilled corn, mac & cheese and Blondie bars. The minimum order is four people at $30 per person. Orders must be picked up by Feb. 1. A la carte ordering is available. Delivery is available for a charge. 205 Broadway (310)458-2500.
- Super Bowl Hotel Shangri-La party – This year’s festivities is bigger and better with a big screen TV, an all-American BBQ fit for any sports enthusiast, beers flowing at the pool bar, and cabana rentals that include bottle service for those looking to enjoy the game with their own private group of friends. The fun begins at 1 to 7 p.m. The entrance fee of $55 per person and includes a platter of Shangri-La burger, chicken wings, herbed fries and two beers. Additional menu items include a bacon-wrapped hotdog topped with caramelized peppers and onions served with house-made potato chips, a tower of fries that include steak, truffle, herbed and sweet potato, nachos, guacamole and chips. Order a bucket of four assorted beers for $20. Cabana rentals are $500 per group of five people and includes bottle service with mixers, and a private flat-screen TV. 1301 Ocean Ave. (310)394-2791.
- APL Super Bowl Take Out Menu – Watch the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots face off in Super Bowl LIII while enjoying a feast of pork, brisket, and short ribs from the meat pros at APL Restaurant. Call in and place and pick up orders through APL’s Hole in the Wall window. Super Bowl party packages must be ordered and purchased on Eventbrite by Friday, Feb. 1 just in time for Game Day from 10:30 a.m, to 1 p.m. The APL bbq beef short ribs is $150 + tax and serves 4 to 6 people. The whole pork shoulder package is $175 + tax and serves 8 to 12 people, and the whole brisket package is $225 + tax. All packages include 32 APL house pickle salad, cole slaw, bbq baked beans and sliced white bread. 1680 Vine St. (323)416-1280.
- Brack Shop Super Bowl Party – Watch the Rams battle it out with the Patriots for a championship title on Sunday, February 3 Kick-off starts at 3:30 p.m. Brack Shop Tavern’s chef Christena Quinn is offering a Super Bowl special of wings and pitcher packages included with each table purchase. Groups of 2-4 will receive 30 wings and a pitcher of Heineken, and groups of 5-7 will receive 60 wings and two pitchers. Brack Shop Tavern will sell tables ranging from $75 to $150 for two to seven guests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot. 525 W 7th St. (213)232-8657.
- Huddle up at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown – Cheer on LA’s favorite team and watch them tackle the New England Patriots 73 floors high at Spire 73. Kick off with ‘L.A. Rams’ chips & salsa, ‘L.A. Rams’ green chili pork sliders, and an L.A. torta burger with buckets of beer staring at 1:30 p.m. There are some Patriot options too. Entry is $50 per person, which includes a three beer bucket and after party with a live DJ. 900 Wilshire Blvd. (213)688‑7777.
- Baldoria Bingo and Super Bowl – In Little Tokyo chef Duke Gervais is hosting a Super Bowl bingo extravaganza with drink and pizza prizes for customers with happy hour prices all night. Beers are $3, and Old Fashions are $7. Bladoria will offer $2 shots every time either team scores a field goal, touchdown or safety. 525 W. 7th St. (213)232-8657.
- Brentwood’s Baltaire Super Bowl – Chef Travis Strickland is making game day bites, steaks and burgers with $5 beer specials, and $10 cocktails. The game will be shown in the lounge on big screen TVs, and prizes will be given at the door. 11647 San Vicente Blvd. (424)273-1660.
- Prank Super Bowl Specials – Chef Ricardo Sanchez will start serving his Front Porch BBQ at 3 p.m. Prank is serving $3 and $5 cocktails during commercial breaks. The walk-up bar opens at 11 a.m. Stay for the Super Bowl displayed on a massive 7ft projector, easily seen from all areas of the restaurant. Prank’s new high-top counter area allows five guests to interact and watch Chef Ricardo as he grills. 1100 S. Hope St. (213)493-4786.
- Silverlake Super Bowl Sunday – On Sunday, Feb 3 Casita del Campo is serving Mexican cuisine, handcrafted margaritas and ice-cold beer. Draft beer selections include Negra Modelo, Cerveceria Manos De Calaca, Stella Artois, Firestone Walker 805 and Lagunitas IPA. Share a pitcher with friends. Margaritas are made blended or on the rocks can by the glass or pitcher. Order the Casitas Special prepared with six delicious crispy mini tortillas topped with chicken, beef, jack cheese, sour cream and fresh guacamole. 1920 Hyperion Ave. (323)662-4255.
- Preux & Proper Sunday Super Bowl Brunch – Kickoff Sunday Funday with a Super Bowl brunch with a Wakey Wakey Bloody Mary prepared with bacon-infused vodka, Smog City Little Bo’ Pils, Blackstrap Worcestershire, hickory smoked black salt, sharp cheddar, pepperoni, cherry tomato and house-pickled okra. Bottomless Mimosas at $15 per person are available from 12 to 4 p.m. Stay for the epic game to enjoy Happy Hour prices in the barroom and the upstairs in the Proper dining hall. They will be shucking and serving $1 Oysters, $1 Wings and handcrafted pitchers of cocktails that serve up to four guests for $45. 840 S. Spring St. (213)896-0090.
- Super Bowl at Public School – Enjoy touchdown-worthy specials during the Super Bowl Happy Hour all day. Participate in a coin toss at the beginning of the big game to win a swag bag and 50% off their total tab. Public School offers free delivery through DoorDash all weekend long for those who choose to stay home to watch the game. 9411 Culver Blvd. (310)558-0414, 612 Flower St. (213)622-4500 and 15300 Ventura Blvd. (818)728-9818.
- Super Bowl Calle Tacos and Burrito – Order the perfect burrito for your Super Bowl party on Sunday, Feb. 3. Calle Tacos in Hollywood makes a three foot California Burrito for Super Bowl Sunday. The burrito is loaded with carne asada, guacamole, Monterey Jack cheese, pico de gallo and seasoned fries. It’s topped with enchilada sauce and sour cream. This burrito feeds 10-12 people and is $69.99. 6508 Hollywood Blvd. (323)465-9100.
These offerings were also featured in the January 31, 2019 Beverly Press.