When shopping during the holidays at the Westfield Century City take a trip through The Market at Westfield to explore a charming winter village with cobblestone streets, dotted with pine trees and twinkling garland.
Peek inside curated specialty shops and food purveyors offering holiday gifts and delicious gourmet treats. Santa and Mrs. Claus’ bungalow is inside the village neat the sleigh parking area. The Town Square clock tower showcases the latest must-have L.O.L Surprise! collectibles and chances to win holiday toys. Get your holiday gifts expertly wrapped at Santa’s Post Office. Hourly snow falls and clock chimes.
Look above to see a one-of-a-kind 600-foot skate rink that circles the market overhead, for an elevated perspective.
This unique ice skating experience is now through January 12, 2020. Skate along to holiday music around The Market at The Atrium. Live performances are on Wednesday – Sunday by a village town villager cast. Stop along the wrap around ice track for a warm beverage.
Shop 13 charming and curated specialty shops and food purveyors offering limited-edition gifts, gourmet treats, and accessories. Featured brands include:
- Dandelion Chocolate (Level 1 & 2): From their award winning two-ingredient chocolate bars to assorted gift boxes, hot chocolate mixes, and their famous chocolate maker kit, the Dandelion pop-up will have it all. On Level Two at the Skating Rink, they will serve their famous hot chocolate drinks and treats for the first time in Los Angeles, including their popular European Drinking Chocolate, Cold Chocolate Oat Milk, chocolate chip cookies, and more!
- Ghost Democracy: Ghost Democracy is a direct-to-consumer skincare brand whose mission is to make exceptionally clean skincare accessible to everyone. It’s focused on a higher standard of clean and higher ingredient concentrations for results you can see, at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
- Goodies: Goodies offers uniquely handcrafted home goods for nothing over $25. Their products are made in small batches with new items added every two weeks. They believe in sustainability, using natural materials and no plastic in their designs. Their mission is to make sustainable design attainable for everyone.
- Lady M Confections
- Lord Jones: Lord Jones formulates, manufactures and distributed the world’s finest hemp-derived CBD infused products. The collection features best-in-class skincare, handmade confections and daily supplements.
- Mac Shackk: This Buttered Beer Pop-Up Shop is home to the finest purveyors of (non-alcoholic) Buttered Beer Beverages and Magical Macaroni and Cheese Bowls. The Buttered Beer Beverage is full of notes of vanilla, caramel, and other secret flavors that will enchant your taste buds and leave you hooked like most famous wizards. At the shop you can also purchase their glittery Mac n Cheese in homemade Bread Bowls and buy yourself a mystery wand.
- NURA: Nura produces the nuraphone — world’s only headphone that automatically learns and adapts to your hearing creating the best experience of your music possible, now available as a monthly subscription.
- Outerknown – For People and Planet. At Outerknown, they’re known for making every decision with the highest regard for the hands that build our clothes and the world we call home. From seeds to suppliers to circular design, their mission is to protect natural resources, empower the people crafting our clothes, and inspire change within the industry and beyond. Outerknown want to be the world’s most progressive digital brand and believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice style for sustainability – the two should be synonymous.
- Tiary: Make gift giving personal this year by designing your own custom piece of jewelry from Tiary. Designers will be on hand to help you choose the style, metal, stones, personalized letters and engraving to make each piece as unique, as the person you are gifting. Each piece is then custom made in the USA from high quality and ethically sourced materials and shipped to you or your gifting recipient. Jewelry is one of the most personal gifts you can give or receive, be the gifting-giving hero this season with custom, made-to-order jewelry from Tiary!
- VEJO: Vejo is the first integrated health and wellness platform to provide access to targeted on-the-go nutrition without compromising nutrients or convenience. Vejo has created the world’s first connected, pod-based blender that allows users to consume doctor-formulated and athlete-tested blends anywhere.
- Von Holzhausen: Von Holzhausen has reinvented leather with their 100% animal-free Technik-Leather. They are a Malibu–based collection of accessories with a focus on design, sustainability, and quality of life at prices that leave out the traditional retail mark–up.
- Waffleshot: An edible cup made out of a waffle cone and coated with Belgian chocolate. Depending on the flavor you choose you will find a hidden filling nestled at the bottom.
Skate times are from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.